Read the details about the features of Check below and take a peek at the screenshots! Please make sure you are following this blog to stay updated on the progression of the app. Expect an article about Check’s niche market coming soon!
- A feed of recent reviews made in your area
- Reviews are sorted by up/down votes
- Vote on reviews that you agree or disagree
- Filter reviews by the type of interaction:
- Services: Craigslist, Uber, Amazon, etc.
- Professional: Colleagues, classmates, etc.
- Social: Tinder, friends, etc.
- By Name
- Search for other users by their name to read and write reviews about them
- Search feature uses:
- Employers learning more about possible employees
- Professionals expanding their network or rating business interactions
- Individuals using other online services or social networking
- View other users within a certain mile radius around you
- Nearby feature uses:
- Quickly connect with others near you
- Meet new people near you with similar professional interests
- A user’s Check Score is calculated from 3 metrics:
- Anonymous 5 star ratings
- Public ratings and reviews (weighted the most)
- Other app activity including writing reviews of other users and voting on reviews in the area
- Users are able to reply to reviews made about them
- Reviews that are consistently down voted will be removed